The humanitarian center here in St George is in need of fabric for dresses that we make for little children. After the dresses are made they send them to Africa and other 3 world countries. The dresses look like this one (it is reversable). They just tie at the shoulder and are so cute. I can just see the look on the little girls faces when they receive one of these dresses of there very own. If you have any old material that would be suitable for making dresses out of, and you don't think you will be using it, instead of throwing it away or taking it to the DI you can send it down to me and I will make some of the dresses here at home and the rest will go down to the humanitarian center where other women will make the dresses too. They are in desperate need of more dress material. Thanks for your contribution to a very worthy cause.
1 & 1/3 yard fabric is what is needed for each side (color)of the dress. You can send it to me at
845 W. 1660 N.
Washington Utah
84780 I will pay you for shipping if you let me know how much it cost you to send it to me. If you are in the area I can come and pick it up from you too if you give me a call.
3 comments:
those are so cute.
I will see what i can do. THOSE DRESSES ARE ADORABLE!!!
So adorable! I wish I had some cute fabric to donate. All the extra I have is just brown plaid squares.
Post a Comment