
TO NOT LET FACEBOOK TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY BLOGGING.
I'm not sure why but I feel like I'm getting sucked into the depths of Face book hell. It seems to have taken place of blogging. From this day forward I will not allow this to happen. I don't even like facebook, twitter, flicker, or whatever they are all called. They are too invasive into peoples lives and most of the time people just add you to there friend list just to get the invitation to stop appearing. I admit there are some good things about it but they are few and far between. So far the only good thing about it is connecting with people in England, and i can do that on messenger. So starting now, i will only check facebook periodically and not neglect my blog. :)
4 comments:
good cause im not even on facebook anymore!
Woohoo! I knew i would rub off on some of you. Hahaha. Seriously...who needs facebook when we have messenger, email, blogs, texting, phones, letters, and cars? Honestly? Are we all that dependent on other people that we cant go a second without communicating with them? Its scary really.
Ashley is off facebook too FYI. She felt icky about it one day after an institute class about idle time. She wasnt even that addicted to it like some people are but she just felt better about deleting it. Those people from spain that she wants to keep in touch with...well there are phone cards for that. And email of course.
i must admit, i am totally addicted to facebook---but that is because it gives me a twitter to think about my old high school friends and especially the boy crushes.
and its fun to see your old high school people and all their kids---and what careers they chose.
but its too funny that you got sucked in and now your
banning it.
how is St George? too bad i havent been there since i was about 12. :)----im quite a loser when it comes to travelling. but we are going on a mediterranean cruise this spring--wanna come?
Post a Comment