Friday, March 13, 2009

CHECK OUT THESE ETSY SHOPS


I just wanted to show you all some cute etsy shops. Hillary has been selling her billiebrand bows for quite some time now and does really well with her business. Jesi opened up her tie shop called Butteredtoast, and her little shop has taken off like lightning. Also I want you too see a shop that our friend Aura opened up. She lives in Romania and her father makes these pretty little wooden boxes. He crafts each one of them out of beech wood and paints and decorates them. They are so cute and Aura has opened this shop so she can help her family with expenses and also she plans to get married as soon as she can earn a little extra cash. She will be putting some of her had made items in the shop soon.
I included my etsy shop as well. If any of you want anything from there convo me and I will give you a great deal. Have a nice day!

HERE ARE THE LINKS.. FEEL FREE TO STOP IN AND LOOK AROUND TO SEE WHAT WE ALL HAVE FOR SALE.

billiebrand.etsy.com

butteredtoast.etsy.com

BomboCookie.etsy.com

Grandmafreddie.etsy.com

No comments: