Saturday, March 14, 2009

A LOVELY LADY



I could be talking about the lady that I got this cute little lady from, or this cute little lady herself. I'm actually going to talk about both. I got this little lady from an Etsy shop called Bethsbagz. Beth is the great person who makes these darling pin cushions. She is so talented and creative. Who would have thought to put stuff like this together.It is vintage items mixed with new items to make one of the cutest pin cushions I have ever seen. Beth has such a free spirit... I can just tell without even meeting her. I think it is so fun to meet new people. New found friends can add more dimensions to your life and since we are all here together on this earth why not learn from each other, and explore each others talent's. I had a wise man tell me one time to "glean from all good books". I also interpret this thought, to mean to "glean from all good people" too. Beth brightened my day with her talents. If you want to see more of her colorful fun different items just go to her shop

No comments: