Monday, July 6, 2009

The worth of a soul.


I just want to take a minute to say how thankful I am for all the blessings in my life. So many things are changing and my life seems to never slow down but in all its changes I know one thing is constant. My Heavenly Father. He has been there for me through all the ups and downs. I take comfort in knowing that he understands every experience I have gone through. All the surgeries this past year, all my grief of deciding what to do with my life even at my old age, and all the changes we have had to face and that are completely out of our control. I love my family and I'm so thankful that the Lord is there for them as well. Its so good to know that when I cant cover there pain , that he can and has. Each soul is in his sight. "Oh Great God Be Small enough to hear me now"

2 comments:

Hannah Stayner said...

I love that picture. KC and I want to hang it on our office wall cause it looks like the little kids from his mission in Africa. Your post is sad... things are looking up though, so rejoice!

Anonymous said...

i like that pic too. thanks for u'r words i love u!