Saturday, November 7, 2009

A colorful Halloween this year.


Strawberry Sadie

Charlie- I wont even say what he is.

Paul and Jesi. Need I say more?

Hannah and K C-
Masters of the Universe!! Check out the errie light surrounding K C. ohhh spooky!
And Hillary was a very beautiful Witch but i dont think she stood still long enought for me to get a pic of her.

Here are some of the munchkins this Halloween. Pretty Cute eh?
Mummy(Brode),Pretty Witch(Peyton),Red Dragon(Teague),Indian Jones(Jack),Godzilla(Tyler),Superman(Zander,)Tinkerbell(Audrey)

6 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

How cute! I'm impressed you actually got all of them to stand in a line together!

Connie said...

Cute little gobblins! How nice to have so many for Halloween. I got to spend Friday eveing with Andrea. We went to their trunk or treat and the kids all dressed up. Go to her blog for pictures :)

Doug W. said...

Extremely cute! you are one of the luckiest grandmas I know, (my mother among them of course). Such adorable grandkids! Glad you guys had fun!

Hannah Stayner said...

you forgot the cutest ones!

Freddie said...

No Hannah ,, didnt forget the "cutest ones",, they just were not in the line.

Connie said...

Was it Charlie banderas?? He looks like Zorro!