This is my cute sister Robin. I was so happy we could get together again. She came to Idaho from Oregon to see her kids and so Greg and I went to Idaho and meet her. We were finally able to make it to the cemetery to our parents grave site. It has been many years since we have been able to go to the Jerome cemetery to put flowers on our folks grave.
This is a pic of the Sacred Grove. Greg and I went on the church History tour again. We were able to get a break in the clouds and the sun shined through the trees. What a beautiful peaceful place. Its just so amazing to think of what occurred there.

If this is not the cutest little witch you have ever seen, then you have never seen a cute witch. This is our granddaughter Peyton all ready for her pre-school Halloween parade. Nothing could be cuter!
And.... this, Well you can just figure this one out for yourself
2 comments:
I'm loving the picture of you and Greg in the tub! That is hilarious!!!
I'm guessing this is the bathtub in your new home. If not, maybe one of the homes you looked at!! Just add some bubbles, candles and have a romantic evening!! Who said that you were too old to still have fun???
Post a Comment