Monday, April 5, 2010

Amazingly GOOD!


I went shopping the other day for food at Harmon's. I normally dont like to go there because it is sooooooo expensive! but..since Harmon's is the store nearest me, I went there this time.(I was in hurry):) They had all of there in store chefs demonstrating different foods and recipes and passing out samples. Thought I was at the county fair. (non funny joke). I love strawberries , and the large beautiful strawberries near the entrance caught my attention. This recipe does not sound great but it is so amazingly good. I just had to share it. :) Enjoy!

Balsamic Strawberries

1-pound fresh strawberries
1 ounce Cola-vita Balsamic Vinegar ( you can use any good balsamic)
3 ounces Amber Agave Syrup

Wash, hull and slice strawberries and place in large bowl. Add agave syrup to strawberries and stir with a rubber spatula, gently until well blended. Add balsamic vinegar and mix well . Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve over Harmon's Angel Food Cake. ( any angel food will do ).
I also put a dollop of whipping cream on top... yummy magnifique!

1 comment:

Connie said...

This is wondrful!! Thanks for sharing the recipre!