
Dear Friends and Family,
This is pretty brave of me actually. I normally don't like to have such personal exposure but I just know I'm not going to get all my Christmas cards sent out this year, so I hope you will listen to my "musical Christmas wish" and know that I am thinking of you all. I want to wish you a Very Merry Christmas. With my warmest wishes, love Freddie
Chestnuts
3 comments:
Freddie that was beautiful! It's been sooo long since I have heard you sing. when was that recorded? You have a beautiful voice thanks for sharing!
Nichole, that was recorded a long time ago ( like 1989 or 90) My voice has dropped range now and im not very good any more but that is just life i guess,and getting old . Thanks for the compliment though. It was fun while it lasted :)
Freddie!!!! Thank you for posting this!!! I have only ever heard you sing a couple of times in the 12 years that I've known you. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! The song, A child's prayer (that you sang with Hillary) melted me :) your a tlented, talented woman.
Post a Comment