Friday, February 17, 2012

Count your many blessings, Name them one by one!

I have to express my feelings right now or I will burst with gratitude. We have had so many great blessings in our family recently and I just have to share them. I will make a list of pics because I am sure pictures can express way more than my words could.
# 1 -Our sweet big boy Jack got baptized and on the same day his baby sister Stevie was blessed. Such a great day with family!


#2-Stevie Anne Payne was blessed.

#3- We got our whole family together again. It was so great to finally get our entire family in one spot at the same time. The baptism/blessing was attended by all:)


Also # 4-5-6- blessings.
We have 3 new grand babies on their way. Sadie and Charlie are expecting a baby boy in June, Hannah and K C are expecting in Aug, and Mollie and Adam are expecting in Sept. Cant wait until I can get a good pic to post of all 3of them and their baby bumps :)
#- 7
Another great blessing... This has made such a big difference in my life. For the first time in many years ( about 6 years) I am pain free. Free of leg pain, back pain etc etc. I still have a way to go to heal completely and I know that I will still have a few challenges and things I can't do, due to having more hardware in my spine, but to be pain free for the fist time in years is amazing!! This is my Miracle

No comments: