Sunday, April 22, 2012
End of Day 8!!
Today was a good day for sure. I woke up feeling great and I have now lost 11 lbs.!! I am now starting to plan what Im going to do when my 10 days are over . On Tuesday evening Im going to eat a light meal ( my first real food in 10 days) . The next morning I plan to start eating fresh fruits and vegetables and also juice a couple times a day. I might also have something like oatmeal to start grains back into my diet. No meat yet, No breads yet. I hope to commit to this for one more week and then I will start on lean meats only and fruits and veg. Im excited to see how it goes when i start eating fruits and veg instead of just juicing them all. My energy level has been pretty good but not good enough to do much exercise. I hope to at least start walking 3 days a week when i get a bit more energy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment