Saturday, April 21, 2012
Day 7!!
I'm amazed that my body can live without food. It kind of reminds me of a David Blaine act. Last night I had a huge craving for salt and felt like a cow searching for a salt block. I found a packet of MC Donald's salt in my car I had left there, and slowly savored it while driving home. I do think I must be needing something but not sure what- Cant imagine the thought of drinking any kind of juice today so I'm going to drink lots of water and ginger/water and cranberries- Must have something new to taste. Salt water sounds pretty good :) JK.ok I wont do that but I wont be drinking the green drink today no matter what! Oh BY THE WAY... I'm down 10 1/2 lbs. Ya like that I just had to include the 1/2 a lb? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment