Thursday, August 15, 2013
Guess I should have mentioned this sooner on my blog but good ole face book seems to be the place where I share things and then it gets lost in the deep dark hole of FB back posts never to be seen again. Im enjoying blogging again and it will at least preserve things for me much better than FB. So, as I posted on FB (thinking I was spreading the news then and finding out that people never even saw it), Here it is again for any of my blogger friends and for me to preserve.
A new and exciting adventure for us this year. We will be serving our 3rd Senior mission starting Sept 16th. Leaving so soon and so much to do but we are excited and grateful for this opportunity . Canada Toronto Mission (proselyting) here we come !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment