Sunday, August 11, 2013
In the so called Book of Life.
Have you ever been breezing along at a good clip and suddenly someone rips the sails off your boat and you wonder if your so out of touch with life that you really don't have a clue what your doing?
According to lots of people lately I have much to work on in life, relationships, commitments, organization, planning, etc. As much as I would like to think I have reached the age of 62 in fairly good shape and have had many accomplishments and achieved good things, I guess there are many people who don't think so at all. I thought that I had lived, loved and learned many great things for many years, but now im questioning myself allot. Is it how I feel about myself that matters or is it how others view me that I need to care about? Back to the drawing board I guess. Hope it does not take me another 62 years to get it right. That really sounds exhausting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment