



So here is when we were at the mall and I kept the kids busy while Sadie tried on levis. I lost Peyton one time and found her just as she was getting on the down escalator. I just ran and prayed she would not fall. When I got to the bottom I grabbed her arm and swung her around and back on to the up side of the escalator. Whew!She was not too happy with me but at least I didnt loose her totaly.
On Monday I took them to the place where you can see all kind of fish. I was much more amazed at it all than they were, I'm sure. Especially the jelly fish. My camera battery died just as I was trying to get a picure of the ugly blow fish. Brode didnt like the sting ray at all . They were actually in a petting pond and Peyton got all wet while she was petting the Sting ray! ( they had de -stingered them Steve Irwin. :) Well I dont know what else is in store for the next 3 days but we shall see I'm sure. To be continued...





3 comments:
im just sitting here laughing as i read about your adventures, and trying to imagine how worn out you are. Im sure brode and peyton are loving to spend time with their grandma and you'll get to make some good memories.
ha ha. oh, keeping up with peyton is surely a task.
Oh what a fun Grandma you are!! I want to go to that fish aquarium!
Post a Comment