Saturday, March 1, 2008

LO, AND BEHOLD !

I don't want any of my family members to die of shock, but I had to post my most recent project . Today since the kids were all gone and I had a day to myself, I decided to clean out the 20 year old pantry, in the Sandy house. I thought I should throw some things in the trash so that none of you get food poisoning. Ha ha... like any of you would be dumb enough to eat anything in the pantry. I filled the big blue garbage can to the top with cans of food from the year 2000 and beyond. Bulging cans of corn, green beans and wheat and dry milk full of weevil. I scrubbed and disinfected all the shelves and walls, and then lined the shelves with shelf paper. I even painted the scratch marks on the fronts of each shelf. (After I took this picture).Wow doesn't it look great? I guess you could say I was either bored or super motivated. Notice that you kids height marks are still on the back of the pantry door? Jada just updated it for her 8th birthday. Peyton watched and couldn't figure out how come we got to write on the wall and she just gets yelled at when she does it. :) I wish I had Zander here to mark his height. ha ha

2 comments:

Hillarys little Paynes said...

WOW WOW WOW mom that was a big undertaking, either you are really bored or maybe you just miss the concept of a pantry. haha hilly

Paul said...

WOW, SHOCK, DEAD.